- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can't unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge's sense of humor.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there's a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We're also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
- Features tabletop gameboards and game pieces
- Players try to guess each other's mystery character
- For 2 players
- Includes 2 game boards, 48 face cards, 24 mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers, and instructions.
- Can you Guess the other player's mystery character?
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
- For 2 8+ Players
- 15 minute playing time
- Age 14 and up
- Publisher Services Inc (PSI)
- Hologram ensures Authenticity.
- Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks)
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by the oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence.
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents.
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like Strategy
- Pressman Toys
- Fast paced caed game
- The Green Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game (245 white and 55 black).
- The best expansion we've ever written.
- Red and Blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
- Makes your life worth living again for several minutes.
Apps & Games
Arts, Crafts & Sewing
Beauty & Personal Care
CDs & Vinyl
Camera & Photo
Cell Phones & Accessories
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Computers & Accessories
Grocery & Gourmet Food
Health & Household
Home & Kitchen
Industrial & Scientific
Kitchen & Dining
Movies & TV
Patio, Lawn & Garden
Sports & Outdoors
Tools & Home Improvement
Toys & Games
Last update on 2019-08-31 at 22:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API